DEADLINE: 15th May 2014
Are you a young person living in Ghana between the ages of 16 and 20? Are you passionate about effecting social change? Do you have a big idea?
This opportunity is for you —-> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VG4faJ-WcsRUTsqFIJ7__0eGmSs8MyoYPxX2TMCT9-M/viewform
We are excited to announce that applications for the 3rd edition of Youth Impact Workshop is open. YIW is an entrepreneurial leadership program for young people aged 16-20. The workshop is dedicated to equipping Ghanaian youth with skills which will enable them create and develop solutions to address community challenges, plan for their implementation and learn how to communicate these ideas effectively. YIW 2014 will provide an opportunity to:
- Learn from African Leadership Academy’s BUILD Model (entrepreneurial leadership model)
- Visit and learn from Ghana based Startups
- Learn from renowned Ghanaian entrepreneurs
- Lead, Launch and implement a project that will address a need
- Network with Ghanaian youth and Civil Society experts
- Participate in a 6 month mentoring programme after workshop
Follow for www.facebook.com/youthimpactworkshop for details.
Venue: West Africa Civil Society Institute Secretariat, East Legon, Accra.
Date: 2nd to 4th July 2014
- Be between the ages of 16 and 20 as at the start date for the workshop.
- Be living in Ghana.
- Be able to cover their own cost of transport to and from the venue.
- Be able to communicate in English with reasonable fluency, as this will be the primary language for communication during the workshop.
- Be able to avail themselves at the venue for the entire duration of the workshop.
- Apply: YIW is free for all young people and applying will enable the selection panel select best candidates.
Contact: +233 (0) 248439620 Email: email@example.com